Sunday 27 September 2015

A Small Haul

Surprise Surprise!
I went shopping.. Ooops?
I actually did really well this time and only picked up a couple of things but I thought it would be fun to share with you guys what I picked up, and where from.

First place I went was Superdrug-




Seriously how pretty is this pallet?!






Revolution Redemption Pallet Iconic 3 - £4
Rimmel Super Curler Mascara - £6.99
Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara - £9.99

Next I popped into TKMaxx-


Where I picked up this Illamasqua Nail Polish in Poke - Retail price £14.50, TKMaxx price £3.99 (Bargain)

Then I went to Tesco and while I was there I picked up-



Dove Colour Care Shampoo - £1.99 (normally £3.99)
Dove Colour Radiance Express Treatment Conditioner - £1.99


Thats it for this haul guys, the only product I have actually tried is the bourjois mascara and that is a repurchase because I love it! Will post updates to let you know how I get on with the other products I purchased!

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment