Wednesday 30 September 2015

Product Rave - Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara

Hi Guys!
For todays post I wanted to talk to you all about a product that has been on the market for quite a while now, but for me its a recent discovery and one that I absolutely love!

That product is the Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara.



Im sure you've all seen this packaging before but I have to admit I'm a huge fan. The packaging is sleek with only the very basic information on it. Its easy on the eye and a gorgeous colour.


The wand itself is a curved spoon shape which allows it to gently curl your lashes as you apply it. It is a plastic wand so if you dont get along with plasic wands I obviously wouldnt recommend this to you, however if you do like them this is a must try! The wand seperates, lengthens, add plenty of volume and curls all at the same time, eliminating the need to pair mascaras together to achieve the look you want, and although is slightly larger than some other wands (although it is smaller than some aswell) this mascara works well for the lower lashes as well. The formulation of this mascara is neither too dry, nor too wet putting it right in the Goldilocks zone which makes it very easy to apply, and very easy to love.

Before Mascara

For eye make up I used the Collection Work The Colour Nude Pallet. The pallet has 8 powder eyeshadows and one cream highlighter, 3 light base colours, 2 medium crease colours and 3 dark crease/liner colours. I used one of lighter shades across my lid and up to my brow bone, one of the medium shades across the outer half of my lid and blended through the crease, and one of the darker shades on the outer v and again blended into the crease.

With Eyeliner

I then came in with my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black and lined my water line and tight-lined.

With Max Factor Clump Defy

I then added two coats of my Max Factor Clump Defy and as you can see from the pictures this mascara makes a world of difference to the eyes. My lashes are separated and lengthened, the colour is deep and very black which I personally love. 

I genuinely love this mascara, and cannot recommend it enough. 

I picked mine up from Boots for around £11.99, but it can be purchased from most drug stores where max factor products are sold. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post. 

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment