Saturday 3 October 2015

Skin Care Haul

Hi Guys! 

So many nice things!

Today I'm back with another haul, this time focusing on skin care products. I was running low on a couple of products and instead of repurchasing products, I instead wanted to try a few things I had heard good things about but had never purchased myself.

All products in this haul were purchased from my local Boots Store, which is actually a smaller boots store so my selection can sometimes be quite limited.











Nivea Face Wipes - £3.15
Soap & Glory Smooth Operator - Was £5.00 Now £3.33 (Saving £1.67)
Soap & Glory Hand Food (Travel Size) - £2.50
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash/Mask - £3.69
Simple Age Resisting Eye Cream - £6.99
Soap & Glory The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser - Was £10.00 Now £6.66 (Saving £3.34)

I have actually never tried anything from Soap & Glory but have heard a lot of Youtubers and Bloggers talk about the brand, I know the Hand Food gets glowing recommendations by almost everyone so I am extremely excited to try all the products I have picked up today.

I will post an updated skin care routine when I have given these products a nice trail run and will let you all know how I get on with all the products!

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

2 comments:

  1. i don't think we have soap & glory here but i really want to try it as well, might have to look for it when i visit the UK in a couple weeks!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :)! Boots currently have soap and glory products on offer so hopefully the offer will still be on when you visit, if not Boots also have a huge variety of soap and glory Christmas gift sets :)!

      Delete