Wednesday 14 October 2015

Haul Time

Surprise Surprise.. 

I went shopping..
Hi Guys, Yes its that time again where I share with you the things I picked up when I went shopping, Honestly its nothing overly exciting but I hope you enjoy.

So the first place I went was Primark, I actually made a beeline straight to Primark because I wanted to see if they had their Christmas Pjs in yet, and the answer is YES! They do indeed.




Polar Bear Leggings - £6.00
Check PJ Bottoms - £6.00
Star Wars Tshirt - Mens Section (Not PJ) - £5

Next I popped into New Look and picked up some Lip Products from their Pure Colour Line


Pure Colour Lipstick - £3.99
Pure Colour Liquid Lipstick - £4.99
Full review of these products coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Lastly I popped into Boots and found myself some bargains..







Nails Inc Nailkale Nail Polish in St Johns Wood -£3 on clearance 
L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation - £9.99 (3 For 2)
Lord And Berry Kit Box - £5 on clearance 
L'Oreal True Match Concealer Crayon - £4.99 (Free on 3 For 2) 
L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster - £6.99 (3 For 2) 

Many of the cosmetics mentioned in this haul will be getting their own individual posts with in depth photos and comments etc so look out for those coming soon, 

I hope you enjoyed this quick little haul. 

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

1 comments:

  1. cute picks! definitely going to primark when i'm in the UK later this month :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete