Saturday 24 October 2015

Lord And Berry Kit Box - An In Depth Look

Hi Guys, So if you saw my most recent haul, you'll know I picked up a Lord And Berry Kit Box from Boots for just £5 on clearance. Now, I wasn't even aware Boots stocked Lord and Berry, (Just did a quick search of the website and it doesnt look like they do) so spotting these took me a little by surprise. They actually had three different ones to pick from but the eye liner selections seemed most appealing to me so thats the one I picked up.

Actual box it all came in

So these little kits come with three to four products in a little zip lock pouch that is actually quite nice, its covered in graphic print featuring 'Lord and Berry' and other quotes. I don't see myself using it for anything in particular, but it is a nice quality bag.




This Kit Box came with three different black eyeliners, a Kajal kohl, a gel and a glitter.









Each of these eyeliners are lovely products, they are all nicely pigmented, particularly the gel pencil, which is a nice deep black. They are smooth and easy to use, and overall it a great set for the price I paid.

However, it would appear that the kit boxes are no longer available, which explains why they were on clearance, but you can purchase each product individually from the Lord&Berry website, although this will obviously cost you more.

Prices are:
Polish - £10
Paillettes - £9
Silk -£9

Thats it for today guys, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Talk to you soon
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment