Friday 30 August 2013

Attempting A Smokey Eye..

Hey guys, So I dont know if you can tell or not, but I am not a professional when it comes to make-up, but never the less, its fun, and exciting to try out new colours so here is a burgundy smokey eye that I created.. Hope you enjoy!

 Before, Wet hair, no makeup! 

 My tools! 

 Maybelline The Colossal Mascara!

 Max Factor Weightless Foundation!

 Maybelline 24 hour gel eyeliner!

 Foundation brush

 The Finished Look! 


 All done up with scrunched hair!


So there you have it. I just wanted to quickly talk about the foundation brush I used for this look, I dont normally use a brush but today I decided to try the one that came in the 48piece brush set, and I have to admit, I am seriously dissapointed! This brush sheds like you wouldnt believe! It also didnt work very well, I had to go back in with my fingers to fully blend my foundation.

Also the colour I chose to use on my lid wasnt very pigmented, and I had to really work with it to build up the colour. Although I am very happy with the end result so I dont really mind putting in the extra effort.

Hope you guys have a great day, or evening depending on where you are, and I'll be back tomorrow.


x

Bonus picture of my puppy! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment