Friday 30 August 2013

Mini 'Light In The Box' Haul And Review

Hey guys, As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently placed an order with Lightinthebox.com, so I thought I would share with you a quick run down of what I purchased.

The first item I picked up was this 48 piece make-up brush set, which can be found here. I have to say I am really impressed with the quality, and the colour is amazing. I also really like the fact that this set comes with a brush roll, as it makes for easy storage, and less clutter. 



Sorry the photos are not very clear, I had a hard time photographing something so large!



The next thing I chose was a 120 piece eye shadow pallet, this pallet in unbranded but I would guess that it is a good dupe for the Coastal scents 120 pallet. Again I am really impressed by the quality, the pigmentation is lovely and the colours are wonderful.






The final thing I picked up was this blush pallet, it contains 10 lovely, wearable colours, which are good for both day time, and night time.






I have to say that, at first I was super skeptical about ordering from the site, mainly because of the low prices, I found myself thinking "well, the products can't be that good, can they?" However, I was very impressed by the products I ordered and will definitely order again. My only fault with the company was this shipping time, although I ordered using 3-5 working day delivery, my order took close to 20 days before I received it, this was extremely disappointing but because I was impressed with the products I will let this slide, and will still order from them again, but at least the next time I will know what to expect.


Thanks for reading! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment