Saturday 31 August 2013

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Nail Polish

Hey guys, One of my favorite nail polishes to wear are the Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Nail Polishes, They claim to last 10 days, however with the job I do I'm lucky to get a couple of days without chipping, no matter what the brand, they don't stand a chance. But despite this, I love these polishes, I actually only own 5 different colours, and this one is one of my favorites.

The colour is in Mulberry Bush and is a gorgeous rosey metallic pink? (Ahh, Im terrible with descriptions, please bare with me, I will improve I promise! )




 

One of the thing I love most about this range of polishes is the wide brush, It makes for super quick and easy application which for lazy people like myself is a huge bonus! 

Well, Thats all for today guys, hope you enjoyed reading this! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment