Sunday 1 September 2013

Boots Haul

So today I popped into my local Boots and picked up quite a few new products, alot of these I have never tried so it will be interesting to find out how good they all are, and whether or not I would recommend them to you all! 

I'm super happy with the things I picked up, especially since I didnt have a lot of time to really stop and look at specific things, and I cant wait to start using them! 


So heres what I picked up:-

So many pretty things! 



 Loreal Skin Perfection Face Wash - £2.99 (Sale)


Quick Fix Facials Hydrating Mask- £3.32 (sale)


Boots Botanics Rose Water Toner- £3.32 (Sale)


Boots Botanics Hydrating Eye Cream- £5.99 (Sale)


Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream- £5.99 (Sale)


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - £4.99 (Sale)
Finally a foundation light enough for me!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- £5.49







Boots Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipsticks- 3 for £5 






Boots Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lipgloss- 3 For £5

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara- £4.99
Super excited to try this!


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint- £3.99

So thats it guys, Hope you liked this post.. I'll be posting reviews of the products as I try them! 

Kezzieeee x




0 comments:

Post a Comment