Tuesday 17 September 2013

Whats In My Work Bag?!

Hey guys, I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend, I know I'm a bit late saying this but I've been working, and saying my goodbyes to some friends who are leaving for university, So I've been really tired. But that's enough about my weekend, lets get on with todays post!

For todays post I'm going to be showing you what I take with me to work, My essentials, as well as my dinner, so lets get started!


ASOS.Com Handbag
The handbag is from asos.com, is costs £20, unfortunately I couldn't find the Mink versions, which is the one I have, but never the less I love this bag, its small, but can fit alot of items, and since I share a locker with a friend of mine I don't want to be taking a giant handbag.

All My Stuff!
I usually take the same things everyday, and if you take away the food, this is pretty much what I carry on a regular day. 
1 Packet of Crisps
1 Rice Crispy Square 
1 Can of Soft Drink
Keys
Phone
Purse
Mirror
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up
Body Spray
Deodorant 
Headphones

All my goodies packed neatly into my bag
 So there you have it, What I take to work, pretty much every day! What do you take with you to work?

Bye for now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment