Monday 9 September 2013

Quenching My Thirst!

Excuse the cheesy title, I couldn't help myself. Todays post is going to be a quick review of the Quick Fix Facials- Mega Moisture Gel Mask. 
This mask is packed full of skin loving ingredients including HyaluronicAcid, And Vitamin E, and claims to hold 10 facials, and even though I have only used it once, I can see I still have a lot to use. 





The mask is a thick gel/cream formula which I liked and during the 'waiting period' I didnt find it overly drying which is something I dont really like about clay masks (you know when you cant move your face? no thank you, not for me) and when I washed it off about 10 minutes later I did notice and immediate difference in my skin, I have really dry skin around my nose and eye brows but after using this mask I found my skin to be really smooth. After finishing off with my toner and moisturizers I went to bed and when I woke up my skin was still really soft and felt amazing, Its been a while since the skin around my nose hasnt felt flaky which is a bonus for me. So over all I'd say this mask is brilliant and the price is lovely as well.

You can purchase Quick Fix Facials at your local boots priced at £4.99
Hope you guys have has a lovely weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment