Friday 27 September 2013

Fit and Flare Coat

The other day while I was out shopping, I purchased a new coat, now, I haven't owned a winter coat since I was a child, and every year I say to myself "you need a coat" but I never buy one, but this year I finally got one.


The coat I chose was a fit and flare biker style coat from Primark, that cost me £25, a bargain compared to some of the prices where I work, and after trying it on and my fiance telling me he really like it, I fell in love. 



The coat is super cute, it has lovely detailing around the collar, an asymmetric zipper and a PU belt, and honestly I love it, its super comfy and it fits me really well, and for £25 it was a complete steal! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm about to do a bit of internet shopping, so there should be a haul or two coming your way very soon! 

Talk to you later, byee x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment