Friday 13 September 2013

How I Style My Hair For Work

When I style my hair for work, I have three 'Go to' styles, mainly because I am growing my fringe out and its started to get to the point where it doesn't stay where I ask it to, even with hair spray, so my only option is to pin it out of my face. Even if I decide to style my fringe as a fringe, I still attach a couple of bobby pins to my work shirt just incase!

All three of these styles are super easy to achieve and take minimum effort, which is great when I have to be out of the door at 5:30am and I don't wake up until 4:45am!

The first style I go for is the basic 'quiff', super easy to do and looks cute, this is the only style that requires me to use hair spray, just for the little baby hairs I have. 

Quiff

 The second style, and my personal favorite is the 'Half French Twist' similar to the french braid but you only use two sections of hair instead of three. This is the one I wear most often, and if I need to throw my fringe up while I'm at work this is the way I do it because I don't need a mirror or any hair spray, just to bobby pins. Easy!
Half French Twist

The last style is the 'Half French Braid', Which like I said is similar to the twist, and uses the same method, just with three sections of hair, I don't go for this style as often, because i'm lazy and would much rather do the twist because it takes just a bit less effort! 

Half French Braid
So there you have it, my three 'Go to hair styles' These aren't just for work, I do the same things when I'm off work, Like today, but sometimes when i'm off work, I just throw my hair in a ponytail and call it a day! Also I'd like to apologize for the crappy photos, I've been ill for the past week and didn't feel like doing a full face of make up. 

How do you style your hair for work/school? 
 Have a lovely day guys! 




Bonus picture of Hershey, My chocolate lab puppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment