Saturday 14 September 2013

Green With Envy!

So the weather has been all over the place in England over the last couple of days, and it's starting to get colder and darker.. its finally feeling like autumn, and you know what that means?

Autumnal Nail Polish!


And my go to polish for the season is 'Green With Envy' From The Collection Lasting Colour Range, And I totally love it, I've had it for a while now, and it's actually my go to colour all year round, but for this time of year, it's the perfect colour.



The colour is a deep metallic green, which is very 'festive' if I do say so, or is it a bit too soon to be getting festive? I hope not!


The application is superb, I've done a review of another colour in the range, so I wont go into too much detail here, but like I said in the previous post, the colour glides on in one coat, and the wide brush makes for easy and quick application. 

I have a couple of other colours from the range which I might do a separate post on if you guys want to see it?
Anyway, I hope you've all had a fantastic Saturday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment