Monday 30 September 2013

Yours Clothing Haul

I decided to do a bit of online shopping, a little bit naughty I admit, but I had been looking for some autumn/winter tops for a while now, especially since all my other tops are summery t-shirts and sleeveless blouses, so I thought it was about time for an upgrade of my wardrobe.

So here are the things I picked up during a little shopping trip online at Yours Clothing, (I should note that Yours Clothing is a plus sized clothing company)






Grey Caviar Beaded Lace Stripe Vest- £15
Charcoal Marl Longline Jersey Rib Top With Silver Jewel Detail- £17
Mint Green Loose Knitted Stripe Dipped Hem Jumper- £16
Grey Loose Knit Jumper- £19
Grey Studded Knit Jumper- £20
Dark Grey Cardigan With PU Detail On Shoulder- £14

I also picked up this shirt from Primark on a recent trip, Unfortunatly I dont remember the cost.

So there you go guys, a little winter haul! Lets hope the weather gets a bit colder so I can wear my new clothes and my new coat. Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend! 

Talk to you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment