Saturday 12 October 2013

MUA Haul

A couple of weeks ago I placed an order with MUA (Make Up Academy) but due to work commitments I missed my package, and it took me a few days to collect it.
But I finally got my hands on it and thought I share with you a little haul. So here you go..

Very disappointed that the pallet came with all these scratches!












Heaven And Earth Pallet- £4
F2 Stippling Brush- £3
E3 Blending and Shadow Brush- £3.90 (I bought two, just because you never know) 
Fashionista Loose Powder- £2
Extreme Felt Liner- £2
Fashionista Double Take Lipstick- £1.50 (On sale! Down from £7, Bargain!) 

So there you have it, a little haul from MUA, the whole haul came in at just under £20, and the quality of the products is wonderful, I am very impressed and will definitely be shopping with them again. 

Talk to you all soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment