Sunday 27 October 2013

Teeny Weeny Boots Haul

Hey guys, First things first, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts over the past month, things have been a little hectic lately, I've had to change jobs and my fiance has started uni, so I've been trying to settle in and help my fiance settle in, he's still at home so I still see him a lot but its a big change, and not something we're used to.. But! I'm back, I hope, I'm not going to promise but I am going to make much more of an effort to keep this blog updated on a regular basis.

Onto todays post, a little haul from Boots, when I say small, I do mean small, I only went in for two things but came out with four, due to the 3 for 2 on skincare promotion.





St Ives Scrub - £4.29

So there you have it guys, a quick haul, I hope you guys have had a fantastic weekend, Talk to you soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment