Wednesday 30 October 2013

Max Factor False Lash Mascara - Review

Hey guys, as I mentioned in my last post I recently picked up a tube of Max Factor False Lash Mascara, I've had this mascara before and I'll be honest, its not what I remembered it to be.



I'm sure all of you reading this will have seen this mascara before, its been on the market for quite a while now, and it used to be my favourite mascara to use, but now, not so much, I have to admit the mascara is nice, it leaves my lashes touchable, but it doesn't really do anything.


As you can see from this photo my lashes are darker, but other than that, they are a little clumpy, not very curled, and apart from being a little longer than usual, but its all 'a bit of this, and a bit of this' it doesn't seem to have a WOW factor, it doesn't blow me away, and to be completely honest, I don't think it is worth it's £11 price tag.

Thats all for now guys, talk to you soon, Byee

0 comments:

Post a Comment