Wednesday 11 September 2013

Denim Effect Nail Polish?


During a recent trip to my local ASDA I couldn't help being drawn to this nail polish, I'd had never tried anything like it but for £3 I popped in my trolley thinking "well, if its bad, it was only £3" And a few days ago I finally got around to trying it.

 With flash.

Without flash.

The effect of this nail polish is actually pretty neat, Its a metallic blue with a matte finish, I don't know that I'd call it 'Denim' but the effect is lovely. I will say however that the lasting power of this isn't that great, mine started chipping the morning after application, and I wasn't even working! 
Regardless of the lasting power of this polish, the colour is beautiful, and like is opaque in one coat, a thick coat, but still, only one coat, and for the price I cant really argue with that.

The polish was available at my local store but as it is limited edition, I'm not sure if it still available, but if it is it comes in two shades, the blue one featured above, and a black denim shade. Both are/were priced at £3.

Thanks for reading! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment