Friday 15 April 2016

Face Of The Day - April 15th

Helloo everyone! I hope your all okay and having a good week. Today I have a quick face of the day for you all.

I don't do a lot of make up posts but I want to start doing them more, so let me know what you think of these types of posts.



Above is fresh, clean faced, with no makeup and wet hair. 


Above is with full make up, and my hair done. I kept things quite simple today, as I didn't have a lot planned, but I did add false lashes to really pull everything together, although the make up did look okay without it, I just love me some false lashes.

Products used - 
Face
Loreal Infallible 24hr foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder 

Eyes
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 1 
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Liner Black
Ardel Demi Wispies Lashes

Lips
New Look Matte Lipstick

Anyway guys, that's it for today. As I said, let me know what you think of these types of posts. Do you like them? Do you prefer tutorial type posts?

Talk to you soon!
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment