Sunday 10 April 2016

Review - Toni &Guy Volume Plumping Whip

Helloo Guys!


Today I'm going to be reviewing a hair product from Toni & Guy. I don't normally use alot of product in my hair other than hairspray, but I've actually been using this one quite a lot recently so decided to share my thoughts.


The products is a light weight whip that is designed to add volume to the hair without being sticky or crunchy.


It says on the packaging to use a walnut sized amount, not going to lie, I actually don't know how big a walnut is, so I opt for around the amount pictured above.
The way to use this is to apply it to the roots of damp, towel dried hair.
When I use it, I rub my fingers together to get product on both hands, flip my hair over then distribute the product through the roots, tip my hair back over, and almost scrunch any remaining product into my hair, then I put my fringe into place and blow dry as normal, which does include blow drying upside down for added volume at the roots.

The results the product gives are subtle but definitely noticeable, it's nothing overly dramatic but it works, and I really enjoy using it. It has the standard Toni & Guy smell which I personally really like.

I picked this up on reduction at my local supermarket, but it can also be purchased at Superdrug.

Thanks for reading guys!

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment