Wednesday 13 April 2016

Nailed It -Springtime Polka Dots?

Hey Guys,

So as the title suggests this is going to be a Nailed It post and its been ever such a long time since I did one of these. Basically since setting up my Instagram I have been posting pictures of whats on my nails over there instead of on here, but today I went for something with detail instead of just a single flat colour and wanted to share it with you guys!


So this is the look I went for today, its a bit different for me. Its basically just a load of multi coloured dots, on a pale background.. Possibly not 'springtime' but I went with kinda bright, pastel shades for the dots.

For the base colour I used my Barry M Speedy Polish in Pit Stop


Then I just went with an assortment of colours, as mentioned, I went for brights, and pastel shades. I put a few 'blobs' of each shade onto a piece of card I found in my flat, then using a dotting tool, I applied each shade onto the accent nails.


After top coat, this is the look I ended up with



Hope you enjoyed guys!

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment