Thursday 19 December 2013

Bourjois So Laque Glossy Review

Hey guys! Long time no speak huh? First of all I want to make a huge apology to all of you. If you read my last post you'll know that I'm having some work done on my house and all my make up is in storage until everything is finished but the other reason I have been unable to post is that I shared a laptop with my fiance and he had been taking it to university with him so I had no access to a blogging machine. BUT that will no longer be an issue since he bought me my very own laptop for Christmas *squeals* (Yes I opened it early, but my fiance wouldnt take no for an answer.. He hates waiting for me to open my presents) So I should be back to blogging every week now! I have a few posts already planned so will get those up while I work on some other ideas! Anyway, I'm really sorry that I've been absent for pretty much this entire moth.


For todays post I will be reviewing the Bourjois So Laque Glossy, I picked this up from ASOS.com In the shade Peach and Love. On the website this polish looks like a muted barbie pink, which I liked the look of, however in real life, its much more of a coral-pink which, is still lovely, just not what I had hoped it would be.

As you can see here the colour is definitely much more on the coral side of things and although it is a summer colour, it is lovely.
The consistency of this polish is a little on the runny side, which I'm not overly fond of, it is quite opaque which is nice, but I just prefer a thicker polish like I've mentioned before.

Over all, I do like this polish, and I will definitely try some others from the same line in the future.


I hope you guys like this post, It's good to be blogging again! 
Talk soon! 

1 comments: