Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas face of the day

Another quick post today guys, before I settle in for the night with my fiance and pooch!

I thought I'd share with you the make up I wore today, it wasn't much and I tried to keep it quite simple, so here's what I wore.



Face-
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I skipped blush because I was feeling lazy :)! 

Eyes-
Elf Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Lace as a Base
Elf Baked Eyeshadow Pallet In Nyc 
Loreal Eyeliner
One coat False Lash Effect Mascara
One coat No Clumps Mascara
I also curled my lashes before my mascara.

Lips-
Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Drive Me Nude.

Hope you guys liked this quick post, I hope your having a wonderful Christmas day! 
Talk soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment