Wednesday 1 January 2014

A new year, A new start, A new me!

For todays post I wanted to just sit down and write about my plans for the new year, and the things that happened last year that are motivating the changes I plan to make this year.
          2013 was a wonderful year for me, a few bad things happened but for the most part it was a very positive year, I got engaged to my wonderful fiance, we got our first dog, I turned 21 and I started my blog! Overall it was a brilliant year, but I plan on making this year better, obviously I cant get engaged again, or get another dog, but I can change things about my life that will make this year, and all my years to come amazing and more fun!

-Myself

I want to loose weight, a lot of weight, I am a UK size 20, and 4 years ago I was a size 10/12, I want to get back to that size, I want to get healthy and get happier. I also want to change my looks while I loose weight, tomorrow I am going to phone a hair dressers and get my hair cut and coloured, I have been the same shade for over a year, since my red grew out. But this year, I want to really change things up.

-My Job

I have been at my current job for over two years and I'll be completely honest, I'm miserable, truly miserable, I work long hours and the job is getting me nowhere in life, its a job, not a career and I want to start a career while I'm still young, I'm 21 years old and I want to make an effort to 'get somewhere in life.' So this will be the year I change jobs.

-My blog

As you may have already noticed I have renamed my blog and changed my template, its the start of the new blogging me. I am going to review more, and just blog more in general. I am going to make a huge effort to blog on a weekly basis, no more breaks, no more weeks without posting, just weekly blogs.

-My Photography

Ever since I was younger I have loved photography, and for my 21st my fiance got me my first DSLR camera complete with tripod and two lens' and for Christmas he got me a macro lens, and this year I want to get into photography as a full time hobby, this means traveling more and lets be honest just taking more pictures, I want to get more into macro photography which means seeing the world through different eyes, it means seeing the beauty in the smaller things in life and this I am excited for!

So there you have it, my 2014 resolutions! I can't wait to see what this year has in store, I hope you all have a wonderful 2014 and you achieve all your goals! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this. Congratulations on your engagement and I hope 2014 will be even better for you :)

    ReplyDelete