Thursday 2 January 2014

Nailed It! - Bongo Beat

A new year calls for a new series, so from now on I will be doing 'Nailed It' posts to tell you all about the nail polishes I wear and try out! Hope you like the name and enjoy the series!

Today I went with a brighter shade, mainly because the sun is shining here in the UK today, which makes me want to wear bright colours instead of fall shades.





The colour I chose is Bongo Beat by Collection and it's part of their 60 Seconds Hot Looks Range, which is priced at just £1.99 from the Collection Website. The colours are great, nice and opaque even from just one coat, and while I'd say they do take longer than 60 Seconds to dry, they do dry a lot quicker than most polishes I own. Over all these polishes are lovely and for £1.99 you can't really go wrong!

Hope you liked the first post in my new series! Talk to you soon! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment