Monday 6 January 2014

ELF Lash Extending Mascara Review

Today I wanted to do a review of the Lash Extending Mascara I picked up from ELF a couple of days ago.


The first thing I noticed about the mascara was the packaging, personally I really like the sleek black tube, and basic white print, I think it looks professional, and to be honest I don't think mascara needs fancy packaging, so this one gets major points in that department!
       The wand of this mascara is quite unique, it has longer bristles on the top which curve across the wand and shorter, stubby bristles on the bottom, the top of the wand creates the length and curve, whilst the shorter bristles are the prefect length for the lower lashes!
        The formula of the mascara is very black, and a little on the wet side, so its best to let it dry before blinking or moving your eyes, otherwise you end up with smudges!


The mascara leaves the lashes super long, and relatively separated, with a nice deep colour. I curl my lashes every day before applying my mascara which helps make a lot of mascara do a better job, especially if the mascara isn't known for its curling effect.
        Overall though, this mascara does a fantastic job, especially when you consider the price is just £3.75, I think mascara would be perfect for those of you on a budget, perhaps if your still in high school and don't have the money to send on a more expensive mascara. I would give this mascara a 4/5.

Hope you like this review! Whats your favourite mascara? Let me know, and I'll talk to you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment