Saturday 4 January 2014

Elf Cosmetics Haul

So after a pretty slow start to my work day (it didnt get any better afterwards) I went for my lunch break and text my fiance who replied with "Guess whos Elf order came?" I was immediately excited to come home and check out the stuff I'd ordered, sometimes I order things but forget exactly what I've ordered so it's a lovely surprise when it eventually arrives. So I thought you guys might like to see the things I picked up!  

Ooooh! box of goodies!














Small Smudge Brush - £3.75
Small Stipple Brush - £3.75
Flawless Concealer Brush - £3.75
Angled Foundation Brush - £3.75
Eyeshadow C Brush - £3.75
Blending Eyeshadow Brush x2 - £1.50 Each
Eye Crease Brush - £1.50
Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Perfect Pink
                                           - Pink Lemonade
                                  - Baby Lips
                                   - Raspberry 
                                             - 75p Each, 75p!! 
Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Antigua - £3.75
Blush - Mellow Mauve - £3.75
Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow - Whats Your Name
                              - First Date
                                - £1.75 Each
Nail Polish - Green Machine
           -Sea Escape
  -£2.50
Daily Brush Cleanser - £3.75
Lash Extending Mascara - £3.75

I just want to say I'm soo sorry about the quality of these photos, I really wanted to get this post up as soon as possible today and my camera battery was below flat so I tried to take the pictures as quick as possible.. however, I did manage to take a picture of my puppy which I'll post below! 
So there you have it, I cannot wait to try these products out, the nail polish in Sea Escape look freakin gorgeous in the bottle, I will have better pictures in the next few posts so look out for those! 

Have a fantastic weekend guys, talk to you soon! 


Bonus Picture of Hershey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment