Thursday 9 January 2014

Nailed it! Sea Escape

For todays post, I thought I'd share with you a quick review of the the ELF Nail Polish in Sea Escape.


In the bottle, and on the website this looks beautiful, a gorgeous deep blue with green and purple glitter, on the nails however, this disappoints.


On the nails the polish leaves a sort of matte finish, which takes away from the colour and sparkle in the bottle, it's also a lot duller in real life, and a lot darker than I would have hoped.

Looking at my nails now they just look dark blue/black, nothing special, and certainly not as beautiful as the colour looks in the bottle. I'm so disappointed as I was really excited about this colour.

If you would like to try this for yourself, you can pick it up here for £2.50!

Hope you enjoyed this, talk to you soon guys! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment