Friday 24 January 2014

Boots Haul And An Apology

Firstly I'd like to make a huge apology for the lack of posts over the last few weeks, I know its going to sound like excuses but I've been really poorly, I got a bad case of the flu and was off work for a full week and haven't been wearing makeup or shopping or doing anything beauty related, in fact I haven't really done anything except snuggling up on the sofa playing my new Zelda game. But yeah, I just wanted to apologize for being MIA, But I'm back now with a very exciting, at least for me, haul from Boots.


Oooh pretty things!

Balmi Raspberry Lip Balm - £4.99

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Dragon Fruit - £3.99

Collection Smokey Eye Pallet - £2.99

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Rockin' Curves Mascara -£4.99

Soap & Glory Brush With Greatness Cleansing Brush - £6.50

Seventeen Back Lash Eyeliner - £1

Super Beauty Shower Gel - £2.49

butter LONDON Nail Polish - HRH - £3

butter LONDON Nail Polish - Jack The Lad - £3

butter LONDON Nail Polish - Big Smoke - £3

butter LONDON Nail Polish - Victoriana - £3

Nivea Deodorant-£1.85 
Finding the butter LONDON Nail Polishes in the clearance bin for £3 was amazing, and completely luck, I'd walked past the stand a few times before looking down at it. Of all my purchases today, these are the most exciting, I cannot wait to try these out.

I hope you've all had a wonderful week, and hope your all well! 

1 comments:

  1. Great buys, I love your nail polish picks.

    Btw, I tagged you on my blog! :)
    http://www.cappuccinoandfashion.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete