Wednesday 29 January 2014

January Birchbox

Hey everyone, Happy Wednesday! 

Today I wanted to talk about my first ever Birchbox. I have wanted to try out this service for a very long time but ummed and aahed and never got around to ordering one. This year however I decided I was going to bite the bullet and set up my account. 

If you don't know what Birchbox is, where have you been for the past few years?! Basically Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that costs £10 a month, and you get a box each month with 4-5 deluxe size beauty samples. You can take surveys every month which help to tailor the beauty samples to you and your needs and skin type etc. the products are mainly high end products so it's a great way try out new brands and products that you might not have even heard of otherwise, which to be fair is a great idea and for the price its just a wonderful idea.

On to my box :-











I am extremely excited to try out the Delarom Face Mask as it is targeted at dry skin, but the Benefit Porefessional is another product I am excited to try, however the silicone in the formula makes me worry about breakouts as I have sensitive and dry skin. Overall I am extremely happy with my January box and I can't wait for my next box!
I hope your all having a fabulous week! Thank you for taking time to read my blog! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment