Saturday 21 December 2013

Two New Face Creams

A few days ago I was doing my shopping when I popped down the skin care aisle, since my last skincare post I have been on the look out for a new face cream, the main reason is that I just didn't feel like the Boots one was really doing much good, my skin was still dry and flaking around my nose and it just wasn't really that great, so I picked up these two products to try out.

For the first time in my life I own a day cream and a night cream, now, I haven't fully tried these, i'm still trying to use up the last of my Boots cream, but I am extremely excited to see how these work in conjunction with each other.



Both creams are from the L'Oreal Paris Triple Active range, and can be picked up at most drugstores and supermarkets. The are packaged in cute little glass/plastic jars and are thick and velvety in consistency, I tried these on the back of my hand once I'd got them home and they sunk into my skin like a dream but as I mentioned I haven't given these a good try so will post a full review once I have tried them with the rest of my skin care routine.

I bought mine from ASDA on offer at £4 which is a complete steal!

Have you tried these? Whats your favorite face cream?
Hope you all enjoyed todays post, Talk soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment