Wednesday 25 December 2013

Festive Nails!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

For todays post I thought I'd share with you a quick nail look I created for the festive season, I know I'm posting it a bit late, i.e on christmas day, but I love this look and thought you guys would too! 

To create this look you need just three polishes, a green, a red, and a glitter. 

Collection Green With Envy, Rimmel Glitter Top Coat, LoReal Rouge Pin Up


I did two accent nails on each hand, but you can choose how many nails you want to paint each colour, and you can do with with any colours not just festive ones. 


This is the finished look, its super quick and easy to do, and looks super cute on the nails, it looks really interesting if you do the opposite on your other hand, especially the thumb, because they're visible then your texting! 

Anyway, thats all for this post, Have a lovely christmas, and I'll talk to all of you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment