Thursday 17 March 2016

Lash Bargains!

Hello Everyone!
Love a bargain!

Todays post is going to be a really quick haul featuring a few bargains I picked up at my local ASDA Living.
A bit of back story on this haul, basically I had gone out to do my weekly shopping (exciting right?) and decided before I did that I would swing by the ASDA Living to see what they had to offer, and as I was wondering the store I noticed a little basket of reductions in the bottom corner of the make up section so these little bits are things I found in the basket, funny thing is the girl that served me didn't even know about the basket and after serving me she ran off to go investigate it herself!

So here we go!

Diamond Flash Top Coat - £1.99
Revlon Lashes 91170 - £1.05

Revlon Lashes 91209 - £1.05
Eylure Lashes No 145 - £1.25 
QVS Eyeshadowbrush - £0.75
So there you have it guys! Hope your all okay and having a fantastic week!

Talk to you soon
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment