Tuesday 8 March 2016

My Nail Polish Collection - Overview

Hello everyone!

Todays post is going to a quick one, showing an overview of my nail polish collection, which over the next few posts I will be showing you in more detail.


I have grouped them all together so you can see the breakdown of my collection. I tend to sick to the same brands for my nail polish which is why some groups are bigger than others. When I decided to do this series I went through my collection and actually threw out 19 polishes that I either didnt like, didnt use, or were just really old leaving my collection at around 105 polishes.

Even to me that is kinda extreme but I love nail polish, I switch it up like three times a week so i do use a lot of it and I like a lot of variety.



For storage I actually keep my nail polish in the bottom draw of a bedside table where I keep the rest of my make up. I try and keep it organised and in some sort of order so I can easily find the colours I'm looking for.

Thats if for today guys, I will be posting one section of my collection a week so that I don't bombard you with nail polish posts!

Check out my instagram for updates on my daily nail polish looks!

Talk to you soon guys!
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment