Thursday 24 March 2016

My Skin Care Routine

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm going to be showing my daily skin care routine. My skin is quite dry, especially around my nose and forehead but it also gets quite oily around my cheeks, I tend to treat the dryness more because I like my skin to be smooth particularly on full make up days as it makes the application much easier.

So lets get into it -


To start with I wash my face with the Loreal Paris Skin Perfection Soothing Gel-Cream Wash, I wash my face once with this in the morning to make sure its clean, and ready for the day. On a night I wash my face twice, once to get rid of the dirt and any make up, and the second time to really cleanse my face.


Next I exfoliate my face with a 'daily scrub', I change which one I use when I finish the one I'm currently using. I tend to skip this on a morning but really work it into my skin on an evening, which leaves my skin really clean and soft and smooth.


I try and use a face mask around three times a week, This one by Neutrogena is my favourite and I've been using it for years. When I use this I work it in like a wash then leave it on for about 5 minutes, before removing it with a face cloth and small circular motions. (I use a face cloth at every stage of cleansing by the way as an extra form of exfoliation)


Out of the bathroom, I use a cleansing wipe to remove any excess residue from the products I just used.


Then I move onto serum, I use this both morning and night. I'm currently using the Loreal Skin perfection serum. I work this into my t-zone as its designed to tighten pores and my t-zone is where I need the most help with that.


For day cream I use the Nivea Pure & Natural Day Cream.


For night cream I use the Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream.


Last step is eye cream, and I've been using the Simple Age Resisting Eye Cream, which lets be honest, I'm 23, I don't really need age resisting but I enjoy this, its light enough to use in the morning and evening, I am on the hunt for a new eye cream but for now I do like this.

Products shown -
Loreal Skin Face Wash  - £4.49
Neutrogena Scrub - £2.46 (RRP £3.69)
Neurogena Mask -  £2.46 (RRP £3.69)
Nivea Wipes - £2.59
Loreal Serum - £11.33 (RRP £16.99)
Nivea Day Cream - £3.55 (RRP £5.35)
Nivea Night Cream - £3.55 (RRP £5.35)
Simple Eye Cream -  £4.66 (RRP £6.99)

And thats it! I hope you enjoyed this post.

Talk to you soon guys. 
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment