Thursday 31 March 2016

Product Rave - SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Loose Powder

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm back with a product rave, I haven't done a proper rave in ever such a long time, but this product really deserves this post.


As the title suggests the product I want to rave about it the Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder. Now as I've mentioned before I dont wear a lot of makeup at work because it's difficult to maintain because Im not allowed to keep products on me etc, so I basically just throw on some mascara and have done with it.. however recently I noticed that my skin was getting a bit oily so I decided to try out a mattifying powder to control the oils and keep my skin shine free.

I bobbed off to my local Boots, and had a good look at all the powders on offer and this one really stood out to me as it is a loose power instead of pressed which personally I prefer.


The powder is very finely milled and very soft, and for a drugstore powder it does an amazing job at mattifying and controlling shine all day. Honestly guys I'm so impressed by this powder, obviously I dont get chance to reapply this but I love the way it applies straight out of the gate and I go to work, or set off on my day feeling pretty great about my skin. I apply this all over my face but I tend to be a little bit heavier handed around my t-zone, you dont need to be with this, but again its just a personal thing I like to do, however the one minor set back of this product is that it doesn't come with a sponge applicator, which isn't an issue if you use a brush but I like to press the makeup into my skin so I'm currently using one I took out of my Collection Loose Powder, but for all you brush users this won't be an issue and makeup sponges are so easy to come by that it won't stop me repurchasing.

This powder is translucent but they have a pressed version that comes in three shades.

Overall I am thoroughly impressed by this, and will definitely repurchase this when I eventually run out of powder.

Seventeen is a Boots only brand and can be purchased online or in most Boots stores. The Loose Powder is £5.49.

Thats it for today guys! Hope you enjoyed this rave!

Talk to you soon,
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment