Saturday 15 February 2014

February Birchbox!

Hey everyone and happy Saturday! It's that time of the month where I show you guys what I got in my Birchbox! 





Green & Blacks Dark 70% Chocolate - £2.29


Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel -£13.75


Urbanveda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish- £8.99


Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - £12


Beauty Protector Protect & Oil - £16


Leighton Denny Nail Colour - Mines A Rose - £11

I read the spoiler for this months box on the website, so I had a pretty good idea what I was getting, however I was unprepared for the gorgeousness of the nail polish, I seriously cannot wait to use this polish, so you can expect to see a Nailed It post in the next couple of days!

Also if your a fan of Lulu Guinness and aren't yet subscribed to Birchbox, then I'd recommend signing up now, because next months box is in partnership with the fashion designer, and I'm very intrigued to see how thats going to work! 

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this post, have a fantastic rest of the weekend (I still have two working days left before my weekend.. Boo!) Talk to you soon guys! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment