Friday 28 February 2014

TRESemme Review

Hey guys, for todays post I wanted to do a sort of updated hair care review type of post, because I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I had purchased some TRESemme products. If you frequent my blog you may have seen back in January I posted this post about the shampoo and conditioner I bought from the salon where I had my hair done. 

Now, the products I purchased from the salon were, for the price incredibly disappointing, at least to me. The range I bought from were designed to be moisturising and daily use but I didn't believe that was true. My hair felt dry, and I could feel the damage to my hair that had been caused by the bleach that had been used, and I was kind of miserable about the whole thing.

However since finally finishing the old products I started to use the drugstore TRESemme products, and noticed a difference after the very first use.


The shampoo is designed for coloured hair, which I bought to help with the bleached ends even though the rest of my hair is still my natural colour, and the conditioner is designed for blonde hair, and honestly I can't remember a time when my hair felt as good as it does when I use these two in conjunction with each other.

I have heard before from some hair stylists that certain products can leave a sort of layer over the hair that gives the appearance of gorgeously silky hair, and I have no way of proving for certain whether this is whats happening to my hair, but either way, the ends of my hair have been transformed, and no longer feel like they have actually been bleached at all, in fact my whole hair strand feels the same, if that makes sense at all, which i'm sure it probably doesn't but hey ho. Before when I was using the salon line my hair was dry and brittle and came out in small clumps when I would run my fingers through it, now when I run my fingers through my hair, there are fewer knots than before and from root to tip my hair feels healthier.

TRESemme is currently on offer at most ASDA Stores, I purchased mine from a small local store so you can probably find them in a store near you, or online, and are retailing at £2.50 for most products in the line.

I hope you guys liked this short post, and I'll talk to all of you soon! 
Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment