Thursday 13 February 2014

Haircare Haul

Hey everyone, as you may know if you read my blog, I recently had my hair ombre'd which means I had the ends of my hair bleached, So because of this I need to have colour care shampoo, conditioner etc. Now as I mentioned in a previous post, I bought my shampoo and conditioner from the salon, that did my ombre, but I wasn't really happy with the products and for the price I thought they just weren't worth the money. So having seen an offer at my local ASDA I went back to basics with some TREsemme products.

The offer was pretty much all TREsemme products were £2.50 no matter what the size, so I thought I'd show you what I picked up, but first I thought I should mention that I picked up these products on a whim, so I didn't put too much thought into them, but overall I am happy with my product choices





I went with a shampoo for coloured hair, a conditioner for Blonde hair, and a damage repair mask, now, I don't really heat damage my hair, I don't straighten it, I rarely curl it, and yeah, I only really blow dry it when I need it doing quickly, so yeah the damage repair mask is really only to help condition it, and help keep it soft, shiney and healthy! I decided on conditioner for blonde hair as I don't,( to be honest I don't know anyone who, conditions my roots,) and my blonde bits are very dry and in need of some very important  TLC.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this little haul, for £2.50 a product I couldn't really complain with the range of products.. I did also buy a dry shampoo, but I have misplaced it so unfortunately it cannot be part of this haul.. haha..

Anyway, I'll talk to you later guys, have a great weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment