Wednesday 26 February 2014

Haul Time

Please ignore the slightly blue tint to the photos in this post :)!
Hey everyone, its that time of week again where I bring you a haul post! I accept that I have a problem but most weeks on my day off I accompany my fiance to university and go shopping while he has his lectures, then we meet up afterwards and go for lunch, this is why I post so many hauls, and yes I know I could just not buy things, but sometimes, things just catch your eye and you can't help but bring them home with you! 

On to the haul itself-

 First stop - Primark
Eyelash Curler

Nail File

Compact Mirror
Next stop - Superdrug
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
 Final Stop - Boots (Surprise Surprise) 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner - Black

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner  - Blue

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle (mini)

Loreal #TXT Wave Creating Spray

The products from Boots were all on a 3 for 2 Mix and Match offer which was great, almost everything in the hair,skincare and makeup sections were 3 for 2 so I couldn't really leave without buying anything.. right? I am really excited to use all the products I have purchased this time around as they are all new products to me that I have never tried, but in most cases heard nothing but glowing recommendations about. 

Thats all for this quick post, I know I usually post prices but I don't have my receipt handy but I will try and add the prices if I find my receipt.

Thanks for reading guys, Have a fantastic week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment