Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Haul - Surprise Surprise

Hey everyone, and happy Tuesday! A little.. a lot late in the day I admit but I wanted to get this little haul up today so tomorrow I can write a couple of reviews.. on the products that I bought today, so, on with the haul...


So yes, today, again I went shopping, I actually only walked into a couple of shops, (I'm still new to my nearest city, and I get lost.. all the time, which makes me really sad because I want to know where I am going but I really don't know where anything is..) but I only bought from one shop, which was Superdrug, so here's what I picked up.. 

Colgate Max White One Optic Toothpaste - £2.20

MUA Undress Me Too Pallet - £4


MUA Eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 3 -£1


MUA Eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 24 - £1


MUA Extreme Curl Mascara - £2


MUA Eyeshadow Tint - Stay - £3 (Free For Spending Over £6)


MUA Extreme Volume Mascara - £2

MUA Out There Lipgloss - Shocking Pink - £2

MUA Out There Lipgloss - Pin Up Pink - £2

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint -Greenberry - £3.99

Barry M Nail Paint - Teal - £2.99

I am extremely happy with all my purchases today and cannot wait to try them all out. Watch this space for reviews and first impression posts, I hope your all having a fantastic week. 
Talk to all of you soon, byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment