Thursday 6 March 2014

Product Rave - Collection Deluxe Lipstick

Hey everyone, today I wanted to talk about a product which I am absolutely loving! I bought this product a little while ago and mentioned it in a haul and actually popped it one side and kinda just forgot about it, but yesterday when I was doing my make up I pulled this out and fell in love with it.

The product I am referring to is a lipstick from the Collection Deluxe Range, the colour is Prohibition and it is wonderful. The lipstick is a gorgeous creamy formula and the pigmentation is unbelievable. When I bought this lipstick it cost me just £2.99 so I'm pretty impressed by the quality.




  On the lips the colour is glossy and super pigmented and yet easy wear, and comfortable, I know some lipsticks are so drying that they cause so much discomfort but this one is actually not like that at all.
Anyway, I think that about wraps up this post, I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope it helps. Let me know what your favourite red lipstick and why?

Talk to you soon guys, byee xx

1 comments: