Wednesday 26 March 2014

Nailed It - butterLONDON Fiver with Polka Dots

Hey everyone, as I mentioned in my last haul post, I recently picked up a muted mint green nail polish from butter LONDON and today I tried it out for the first time,  but when I was painting my nails I decided I wanted something a little bit different to just plain green nails, so I decided to add an accent nail on both hands, and thought it would be fun to do some lilac polka dots. As I have mentioned many times before, nail polish never ever lasts as long as is should so I didn't want to do anything too complex because my efforts would be wasted.. So here is the look I created..




Personally I think this is super cute, and super easy to do, I used a sewing pin to create the dots, and the whole thing took no time at all. I usually do my accent nails on my thumbs so that when I'm texting or playing on my phone,the design is more visable but this time I went for my ring finger instead, but this kind of nail art would look good on any finger, or your whole hand..

Well thats it for todays post. I hope you enjoy this, let me know your favorite nail combination! Talk to you soon.. 
Byee xx

4 comments:

  1. I am after a lovely mint nail polish shade and this one looks just perfect. Thanks for sharing!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! :) just to let you know, ELF cosmetics have a mint green polish which is lovely and a bit more budget friendly :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey babe!

    Amazing blog you got here!I'm a beauty addict too!

    check out my blog at www.coffeeandraisins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I've been dying to try the butter London nail polishes but haven't gotten round to it yet. You know, Sally Hensen has a color JUST like the mint one, but it lasts AGES and dries so fast, it's amazing. Just thought if you wanted to have your nail polish last longer, you could try that!
    x ♥
    Tequila Mockingbird

    ReplyDelete