Saturday 22 March 2014

March Birchbox



Hey everyone, A few days ago I received my March Birchbox, and this month they had collaborated with Lulu Guinness. I have been looking forward to this box since it was announced in my February box, and it didn't disappoint. The full size products are a little on the pricey side but thats what I love about the whole beauty box subscription service, you get to try out products you maybe wouldn't have tried out, off your own back.



On to the box itself -


English Laundry No 7 For Her - £47


Korres Citrus Body Milk -£9.50


Dr.Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - £39


benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer - Lulu's Pick - £20.50


Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream - £10


Candy Rock - Lulu's Pick - The Stripey Candy That Inspired The 2014 Spring/Summer Collection

This box was filled with some seriously nice goodies, and I am excited to try them all out and give you guys an update on how I get on with them. Thats all for today's post, I'll talk to all of you soon. 
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment