Wednesday 26 March 2014

Loreal Skin Perfection Wash - Review



Today I wanted to review a cleanser that I have been using for quite a while now, a cleanser that I absolutely love. That cleanser is the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Soothing Gel-Cream Wash. This wash is amazing, it cleanses the skin wonderfully and removes make-up like a dream, the best thing about this cleanser is that it is gentle enough to use on the eyes, and I mean really gentle, I literally rub this over my eye lids and it doesn't sting or burn which helps with make-up removal.
            I use this cleanser twice a day, and have noticed a big difference in my skins condition, it is brighter and softer than it was before using this cleanser, now I cannot put this change down to just this cleanser but it is wonderful, my only complaint is that the opening of the bottle is teeny tiny and makes it quite difficult to get a good amount of product out, but it might just be my bottle and its something I can live with.
            Overall I think it is fantastic and for a drugstore brand cleanser it works better than I expected it to, it currently retails for £2.99 at Boots and I would definitely recommend trying this if you are in the market for a new cleanser.
             I hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know if you try out this cleanser, I'd love to know what you guys think. That's all for today guys and I'll talk to you soon..
Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment