Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Everyday Work Makeup



So for todays post I thought I'd share with you all my very simple and quick every day makeup, I call this my 'work' look but to be honest this is pretty much the basis of all my looks I usually just wear a little bit of foundation and lipstick on days when I have other things to do.. because I work long hours in a place that doesn't allow us to keep our makeup on us for touch ups, I have to make sure that my make up will look the same from the time I put it on, to the time I get home. These are the products I use every day to create such a look.. 


First step is to work on my complexion, and I only use two products and the same brush, (which I clean after every use)  I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes and across my lids, blended up to my brow just to create an even texture and colour and to make me look less tired, and I also use this to cover up any imperfection and break outs that have cropped up, I don't use a lot of this, and I'm not overly fussed about covering everything and looking flawless, I just don't want to look tired. I set the concealer with a powder and lately this one by Fashionista has been a firm favorite, it is a loose powder that is soft and easy to blend. My brush is the Elf Flawless concealer brush and I like using it, its quick and just the right size, I use this with my powder as well, because again, its the perfect size, and picks up the perfect amount of product. 

Moving onto Eye Makeup..


And I only really curl my lashes and use mascara, the one I am loving recently (Review coming soon) is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara, I apply two coats of this to freshly curled lashes and occasionally, this is more common on non-work days, I will apply a bit of eye liner to the lash line to tie the look together, but like I said at the start I don't get a lot of time to check my makeup when I'm at work so I normally skip liner so I don't have to worry about it smudging or smearing and creating the dreaded Panda Eye!

Thats all for todays post guys, I hope you enjoy, leave me a comment letting me know if you have tried any of these products and or if you have any to recommend I try next. I'll talk to all of you soon.
Byee xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this concealer to death! Check out my blog if you have the time? It would mean a lot x

    wonderfulworldoflilyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks for an everyday look. I love that concealer as well. I can't wait to see your review on the retro glam mascara. I haven't tried that one before. :)

    ReplyDelete