Sunday 27 April 2014

Nailed It - Glitter On Pink

For todays post I thought I'd share with you another nailed it post. For this look I decided to go a little bit crazy with the glitter, I don't know why but I just really fancied something a bit more sparkly! 


For this look I used three products I have used and talked about on here frequently.. The products in question are the Rimmel SAlon PRo KAte Polish in New Romantic, The Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Glare Necessity and The Rimmel Finishing Touch Glitter Top Coat.  


I used two coats of the pink, then one coat thick coat of each of the glitters, and did two accent nails, mainly just to break up the blue glitter.. Over all I was super happy with this nail look, its fun and a bit different! 
Hope you enjoy this little post, and I'll talk to you soon. 
Byee xx

1 comments:

  1. What a lovely pink shade! I find that sparkly nail polishes last longer, which is always a plus. Btw, if you'll be doing an april favorites, I'm inviting you to link-up to my monthly party! I think it would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete