Saturday 26 April 2014

Primark Tag

Today I thought I'd share with you all a little Primark tag, We've all shopped at Primark at one time or another so this seemed like a fun little post. 

1) Do you have any nicknames for Primark?
Honestly I just call it Primark, I don't really stray from that, I know people who call it 'Primarni' but I just call it Primark.

2) Which item can you never resist picking up?
Socks, I always wear odd socks, and Primark's multi packs always feature bright patterned socks that are perfect for mixing and matching.

3) Are you guilty of buying knick-knacks at the tills?
Yes, everything from bobbles to lipbalms and right back to tissues, if there's a long queue and I have time to look, I always end up picking up extra goodies that I don't need.

4) Do you visit your local Primark or shop further afield? 
Erm both, it depends on where I am at the time. I'm not always shopping in my town so I often end up a little bit further afield.

5) What is your Primark bugbear?
The customers, people who shop at Primark, treat it like crap. Clothes all over the floor, stuff on the wrong hangers, just thrown anywhere. It makes me mad because you don't see this anywhere else, but people think that because Primark is cheap they can treat it as such, which is such a disappointment. 

6) What season do you look forward to most?
All of them, Primark has such a great selection of clothing for all seasons, summer has cute dresses, winter has cute sweaters, Primark is just awesome.

7) Do you use the Primark website or fall back on Primark hauls on YouTube? 
I like watching Primark hauls on YouTube, because each store offers something different. But I never find the website that helpful, and most hauls are posted by girls who are alot skinnier than me so I don't see myself buying half the things people haul.

Let me know if you do this post on your blog, and I hope you enjoyed my spin on this post, talk to you guys soon!

Byee xx

1 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tag! I always love watching other people's hauls too, I wish we had Primark where I live.

    ReplyDelete