Thursday 10 April 2014

Nailed It! - Rimmel Fifty Shades Of Pink & Accent Nail

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the nail look I created with two polishes that I picked up recently (a haul will be up in a couple of days). I have mentioned in a past post, that I was on the hunt for the perfect light baby pink shade and when I saw 'New Romantic' from the Kate for Rimmel Line I decided to just bite the bullet and see what if it was any good. I had been tip toeing around buying a shade like this for a while because I assumed it would be a waste of money and it would have zero colour pay off and I was going to end up disappointed but this shade is actually gorgeous with great pay off and just the right amount of shimmer. 



I decided to pair the pale pink with a bolder, more red toned pink. I also added a thin layer of the Rimmel glitter top coat to the accent nail. I am actually really happy with this look,  I think its really pretty and feminine but still bold and classy!

I hope you guys like this Nailed It post, let me know if you try out a look similar to this!
Talk to you soon guys.
Byee! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment